JHL Constructors, Inc. is one of the most experienced providers of construction services in Colorado. Our project experience ranges from small interior renovations and tenant improvements to large ground-up projects. Our diverse project portfolio includes K-12 education, higher education, healthcare, multi-family and senior living, office, worship, and recreational facilities. We provide top quality construction and preconstruction services, including; conceptual estimating, value engineering, construction management/general contractor services, and design/build services. JHL is 100% employee owned and operated with one office location in Centennial, Colorado.
Company Culture & Values
In 1987, John Hachmeister started JHL Constructors as a company based on quality, timeliness, integrity, professionalism, and social responsibility. These values come into play in everything that we do.
- Quality: To provide the highest quality of workmanship for our clients.
- Timeliness: To complete all projects within the agreed upon time.
- Integrity: To be fair and honest with our clients and other members of the construction team.
- Professionalism: To be professional in all aspects of our work with clients, consultants, subcontractors, and JHL employees.
- Social Responsibility: To be conscious of our environment and community and to make giving back a real priority.